Обсуждение: Calling GSoc Mentors

Calling GSoc Mentors

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

Some of you may have mentored GSoC under e-mail addresses different from
your "main" ones.  Please check your google account addresses for copious
e-mail.  Thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: Calling GSoc Mentors

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Some of you may have mentored GSoC under e-mail addresses different from
> your "main" ones.  Please check your google account addresses for copious
> e-mail.  Thanks!

I have seen stupid decisions in the past, but requesting unused
addresses to be used for GSoC registration should certainly win a prize
somewhere.

Checking that account regardless ... *sigh*

Re: Calling GSoc Mentors

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Alvaro,

>> Some of you may have mentored GSoC under e-mail addresses different from
>> your "main" ones.  Please check your google account addresses for copious
>> e-mail.  Thanks!
>
> I have seen stupid decisions in the past, but requesting unused
> addresses to be used for GSoC registration should certainly win a prize
> somewhere.
>
> Checking that account regardless ... *sigh*

Well, why did you use that address for your Google account, then?

--Josh

Re: Calling GSoc Mentors

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:

>> I have seen stupid decisions in the past, but requesting unused
>> addresses to be used for GSoC registration should certainly win a prize
>> somewhere.
>
> Well, why did you use that address for your Google account, then?

If Google weren't so opaque about creating Google accounts that are not
gmail.com perhaps I would have thought it was at all possible.  (To be
fair, I still don't know if it's possible.)

Re: Calling GSoc Mentors

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата: