Обсуждение: NPGSQL/ODBC performance

NPGSQL/ODBC performance

От
RPK
Дата:
I installed NPGSQL for connectivity with VB.NET but noticed it's performance
slow as compared with ODBC driver. Why?

Re: NPGSQL/ODBC performance

От
Andrew Dunstan
RPK wrote:
> I installed NPGSQL for connectivity with VB.NET but noticed it's performance
> slow as compared with ODBC driver. Why?

As I told you two days ago, this is the wrong list for these questions.
You need to ask NPGSQL questions on its mailing lists, not here. The
core postgresql hackers do not maintain either the NPGSQL driver or the
ODBC driver.

cheers

andrew

Re: NPGSQL/ODBC performance