Обсуждение: SET GLOBAL (todo)

SET GLOBAL (todo)

От
Zdenek Kotala
Дата:
I would like to implement "Allow postgresql.conf file values to be
changed via an SQL API, perhaps using SET GLOBAL" functionality. Is
there anybody who works on it? Is there any detailed explanation?
      Thanks Zdenek

Re: SET GLOBAL (todo)

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Freitag, 2. Juni 2006 09:46 schrieb Zdenek Kotala:
> I would like to implement "Allow postgresql.conf file values to be
> changed via an SQL API, perhaps using SET GLOBAL" functionality. Is
> there anybody who works on it? Is there any detailed explanation?

I don't think the semantics are all that hard to define, but the problem will
be doing it without trashing people's carefully crafted configuration files.

--
Peter Eisentraut