Обсуждение: Fw: Problemas with gram.y

Fw: Problemas with gram.y

От
"Eduardo Morelli"
Дата:
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote

>Um, are you aware that a patch for that was already submitted?
>http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
>I find the whole idea pretty ugly myself.

Tom,

sorry, but the address that you wrote tells that there isn´t any patch to
apply. Is this patch Itagaki's one? How could I pick it?

By the way, don´t worry about the whole idea. It's an experiment that shall
be improved in the future, I hope.

Best regards,

Eduardo Morelli

Re: Fw: Problemas with gram.y

Дата:
"Eduardo Morelli" <tmorelli@tmorelli.com.br> writes:
> sorry, but the address that you wrote tells that there isn�t any patch to
> apply. Is this patch Itagaki's one? How could I pick it?

Yeah, should be in the pgpatches archives [ digs... ] here you go:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-02/msg00099.php
        regards, tom lane