Обсуждение: Re: Thread safe connection-name mapping in ECPG. Is it

Re: Thread safe connection-name mapping in ECPG. Is it

От
"Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD"
Дата:
> - Dispose names of connectiong and replace them with a pointer.

You cannot dispose the names, you can only add something to also allow pointers.
The names are in the ESQL/C standard.

Andreas

Re: Thread safe connection-name mapping in ECPG. Is it

От
Shridhar Daithankar
Дата:
Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD wrote:
>>- Dispose names of connectiong and replace them with a pointer.
>

> You cannot dispose the names, you can only add something to also allow pointers.
> The names are in the ESQL/C standard.

Can you point me to the standards text? I am googling for it but nothing
resembling an independent standard has emerged as yet..
 Shridhar

Re: Thread safe connection-name mapping in ECPG. Is it

Дата:
Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD wrote:
> >>- Dispose names of connectiong and replace them with a pointer.
> >

> > You cannot dispose the names, you can only add something to also allow pointers.
> > The names are in the ESQL/C standard.
>
> Can you point me to the standards text? I am googling for it but nothing
> resembling an independent standard has emerged as yet..

One of the links on the developers FAQ must point to it.

Pennsylvania19073