Обсуждение: Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От
"Dave Page"

Join the www list.

> Where is the code?

On the www server.

> What is the plan?
> Where is the roadmap?

There is no written plan.

Pgsql-www@postgresql.org

Andreas Grabmüller [webmaster@letzplay.de]

> How can we help?

Andreas?

Regards, Dave.

Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 06:32, Andreas Grabmüller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> well, the most of the programming itself is done, what's currently missing is
>
> 1) Some fine tuning on the layout
> 2) Adding the static pages
> 3) Translating the pages, news, events etc. into german and maybe some other languages if we find someone to
translateit
> 4) Creating something that handles old links as the new ones are not compatible
> 5) Reformatting the PHP code as some parts currently look horrible ;)
> 6) All the things I have forgotten...
>
> It's currently not easy to work together on the code as it's on my Subversion server and nobody else uses Subversion
;)If someone wants to help me on this it would be good if we could get some CVS repository on gborg for this...

> Well, before doing that we maybe should decide if we combine www and advocacy (and maybe even developer?)  into one
bigsite... I would like that Idea, I think I will create a little sample page later to see how it could look like :)

I disagree... the tech and the content are separate issues, let's keep
them that way or we'll never make progress on either of them.

Robert Treat

Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Robert Treat writes:

> I disagree... the tech and the content are separate issues, let's keep
> them that way or we'll never make progress on either of them.

Just because one solution is technically more simple, it doesn't mean that
it is the overall best solution.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От
"Andreas Grabmüller"
Дата:
[...]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen