Обсуждение: Compiling HP-UX 10.20

Compiling HP-UX 10.20

От
tachuelita
Дата:
I was following an example on a book, and when I compiled it, it
finishes with the error: 1075 Function Prototypes are an ANSI feature.

What is this?.....

I compile others programs and I haven�t got such problems.....

Pls rspnd asap.......

Regards

Re: Compiling HP-UX 10.20

От
Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Дата:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 04:36:10PM -0400, tachuelita wrote:

> I was following an example on a book, and when I compiled it, it
> finishes with the error: 1075 Function Prototypes are an ANSI feature.

Huh, you need the real compiler from HP.  The one bundled with the
operating system is apparently not up to the task.

"Cada quien es cada cual y baja las escaleras como quiere" (JMSerrat)

Re: Compiling HP-UX 10.20

Дата:
tachuelita <member39666@dbforums.com> writes:
> I was following an example on a book, and when I compiled it, it
> finishes with the error: 1075 Function Prototypes are an ANSI feature.

You forgot to use "-Ae" in the cc command line.  HP's compiler has odd
ideas about which generation of C programmers use it --- it still
defaults to behavior that was obsolete a dozen years ago.
        regards, tom lane