Обсуждение: v7.3.3 bundled ... please test ...

v7.3.3 bundled ... please test ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
In its usual location ... I'm going to announce it late Sunday evening
unless I hear of any problems ...

Re: v7.3.3 bundled ... please test ...

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> In its usual location ... I'm going to announce it late Sunday evening
> unless I hear of any problems ...

In the HISTORY file:

>   Fix regexp slowness in multibyte encodings (Tatsuo)

this should be:

--
Tatsuo Ishii

Re: v7.3.3 bundled ... please test ...

Дата:
> In the HISTORY file:
>> Fix regexp slowness in multibyte encodings (Tatsuo)
> this should be:
>> Fix regexp slowness in single byte encodings (Tatsuo)

Oops, that was my think-o.  It doesn't seem worth re-wrapping the
tarball for, but I've fixed it in CVS for future releases.
        regards, tom lane