Обсуждение: libpq++ and libpqxx removed

libpq++ and libpqxx removed

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
they are no longer on the central repository, but are on GBorg ... I've
made the appropriate chagnes to configure and Makefiles to reflect the
fact that libpq++ is no longer part of the central distribution, *but* I
used 'cvs remove' to remove the files themselves, so that the old branches
(ie. if we do a v7.2.2, we need it) still have access to the code ...

let me know if there are any problems ...

Re: libpq++ and libpqxx removed

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Дата:
Can we perhaps have very prominent linking to gborg from the postgresql.org
home page?  Especially now that there's libpq++ and stuff on there?

Chris

Дата:
There will be on the new portal, but you are right, we should have such on
the current one until the new portal is in place ...

Vince, can you add a link to it off the menus themselves on the left side?

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> Can we perhaps have very prominent linking to gborg from the postgresql.org
> home page?  Especially now that there's libpq++ and stuff on there?
>
> Chris

Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> There will be on the new portal, but you are right, we should have such on
> the current one until the new portal is in place ...
>
> Vince, can you add a link to it off the menus themselves on the left side?

Sure.  Make me a button that matches the rest.  That's what the holdup
has been for any changes.  That's why I've been soliciting new designs.
The new portal isn't going to help in this regard either, I've been
trying to tell you that for months.

> On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>
> > Can we perhaps have very prominent linking to gborg from the postgresql.org
> > home page?  Especially now that there's libpq++ and stuff on there?
> >
> > Chris

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking     http://www.camping-usa.com      http://www.cloudninegifts.com  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
 http://www.unknown-artists.com

Re: libpq++ and libpqxx removed

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Дата:
Where can we see the new portal?  Maybe it should be designed in such a way
as to not use image links at all.  From all my experience in doing
websites - that'd be a _really_ good idea.

Chris

> > There will be on the new portal, but you are right, we should
> have such on
> > the current one until the new portal is in place ...
> >
> > Vince, can you add a link to it off the menus themselves on the
> left side?
>
> Sure.  Make me a button that matches the rest.  That's what the holdup
> has been for any changes.  That's why I've been soliciting new designs.
> The new portal isn't going to help in this regard either, I've been
> trying to tell you that for months.

Re: libpq++ and libpqxx removed

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> Where can we see the new portal?  Maybe it should be designed in such a way
> as to not use image links at all.  From all my experience in doing
> websites - that'd be a _really_ good idea.

I don't believe we are using image links on the new portal ...

> Chris
>
> > > There will be on the new portal, but you are right, we should
> > have such on
> > > the current one until the new portal is in place ...
> > >
> > > Vince, can you add a link to it off the menus themselves on the
> > left side?
> >
> > Sure.  Make me a button that matches the rest.  That's what the holdup
> > has been for any changes.  That's why I've been soliciting new designs.
> > The new portal isn't going to help in this regard either, I've been
> > trying to tell you that for months.

Re: libpq++ and libpqxx removed

От
"Dave Page"

Care to let me in on that one seeing as I'm the one who's been putting
blood and sweat into it?

Regards, Dave.

Re: libpq++ and libpqxx removed

От
"Dave Page"

It doesn't use images for links. All the main links & menu items are
held in a global php file so if a single change is made, it affects all
pages.

Regards, Dave.