Обсуждение: xlog_bufmgr

xlog_bufmgr

Дата:
Would it be OK now to eliminate the separate xlog_bufmgr.c and
xlog_localbuf.c files, folding that code back into bufmgr.c and
localbuf.c?  It's a real pain to have to make parallel updates
in two copies of that code...
        regards, tom lane

RE: xlog_bufmgr

От
"Mikheev, Vadim"
Дата:
> Would it be OK now to eliminate the separate xlog_bufmgr.c and
> xlog_localbuf.c files, folding that code back into bufmgr.c and
> localbuf.c?  It's a real pain to have to make parallel updates
> in two copies of that code...

Yes, it's OK now. I'll remove #ifdef XLOG in other files soon.

Vadim

Re: RE: xlog_bufmgr

Дата:
"Mikheev, Vadim" <vmikheev@SECTORBASE.COM> writes:
> Yes, it's OK now. I'll remove #ifdef XLOG in other files soon.

OK.  Shall I do it, or do you want to?
        regards, tom lane

RE: RE: xlog_bufmgr

От
"Mikheev, Vadim"
Дата:
> > Yes, it's OK now. I'll remove #ifdef XLOG in other files soon.
>
> OK.  Shall I do it, or do you want to?

If you have nothing to change in bufmgr now then I'll
do it myself today/tomorrow.

Vadim

Re: RE: xlog_bufmgr

Дата:

>> OK.  Shall I do it, or do you want to?

> If you have nothing to change in bufmgr now then I'll
> do it myself today/tomorrow.

OK, I didn't have any other reason to touch those files now.
        regards, tom lane