Обсуждение: Vacuum

Vacuum

От
Grzegorz Przeździecki
Дата:
Welcom.

I have that message every time when I do vacuum;

vacuum;
NOTICE:  Index tb_klienci_id_klienci_key: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (8776)
IS NOT
THE SAME AS HEAP' (8774)
NOTICE:  Index tb_klienci_id_klienci_key: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (8776)
IS NOT
THE SAME AS HEAP' (8774)
VACUUM

I dont know it is very bad message if that,
I have a problem could you help me.

Sorry for may english

Re: [HACKERS] Vacuum

Дата:
Grzegorz Przeździecki  <grzegorz_przezdziecki@lupus.waw.pl> writes:
> vacuum;
> NOTICE:  Index tb_klienci_id_klienci_key: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (8776)
> IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP' (8774)

There are some bugs here that we are looking into fixing for 7.0.
In the meantime, you should be able to get rid of the message by
dropping and recreating that index.
        regards, tom lane

Re: [HACKERS] Vacuum

Дата:
> Grzegorz Przeździecki  <grzegorz_przezdziecki@lupus.waw.pl> writes:
> > vacuum;
> > NOTICE:  Index tb_klienci_id_klienci_key: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (8776)
> > IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP' (8774)
>
> There are some bugs here that we are looking into fixing for 7.0.
> In the meantime, you should be able to get rid of the message by
> dropping and recreating that index.

Yes, and 7.0 message will suggest exactly that.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [HACKERS] Vacuum

От
Grzegorz Przeździecki