Обсуждение: catalog/heap.c...

catalog/heap.c...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
Can someone check the following '#if 0'd code and remove, if its useless?

File: catalog/heap.c
Line: 1474

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] catalog/heap.c...

> Can someone check the following '#if 0'd code and remove, if its useless?
>
> File: catalog/heap.c
> Line: 1474

I don't see any if 0 in catalog/heap.c.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [HACKERS] catalog/heap.c...

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
> > Can someone check the following '#if 0'd code and remove, if its
> > useless?
> > File: catalog/heap.c
> > Line: 1474
> I don't see any if 0 in catalog/heap.c.

I just made changes there, and want to leave the old code until people
have had a chance to test. Will clean up later...
                    - Tom

Re: [HACKERS] catalog/heap.c...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> > > Can someone check the following '#if 0'd code and remove, if its
> > > useless?
> > > File: catalog/heap.c
> > > Line: 1474
> > I don't see any if 0 in catalog/heap.c.
>
> I just made changes there, and want to leave the old code until people
> have had a chance to test. Will clean up later...
Oops...;)  Its gone now...we always have 'cvs diff' to fall back
to, so it isn't like we've lost anything...I love CVS :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] catalog/heap.c...

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
> Oops...;)  Its gone now...we always have 'cvs diff' to fall back
> to, so it isn't like we've lost anything...I love CVS :)

Yeah, well, maybe the new code actually works? ;)
                      - Tom

Re: [HACKERS] catalog/heap.c...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> > Oops...;)  Its gone now...we always have 'cvs diff' to fall back
> > to, so it isn't like we've lost anything...I love CVS :)
>
> Yeah, well, maybe the new code actually works? ;)
I have confidence in you *grin*
Just wait, if anyone is going to break something, the changes I
just made should pretty much blow up the whole system...just about to do a
test build with it now :)
I've changed appendStringInfo so that it is 'sprintf' like, in
that it takes a format/args...right now, there are areas of the code where
we sprintf() to a buffer, and then pass that down into appendStringInfo...
this eliminates all those sprintf()s...
I knew I should never have gotten started :(  Have ot be at work
in 5 hrs *sigh* *grin*