Обсуждение: Re: [HACKERS] ODBC and palloc ...

Re: [HACKERS] ODBC and palloc ...

От
dlibenzi@maticad.it (Davide Libenzi)
Дата:
I think this is not my case.
See attachment log for details.

Hi

----
Davide Libenzi at :
Maticad s.r.l.
Via Della Giustizia n.9 Fano (PS) 61032 Italy
Tel.: +39-721-808308 (ra)  Fax: +39-721-808309
Email: <davidel@maticad.it>
WWW: <http://www.maticad.it>