Обсуждение: string.h and strings.h in ecpg

string.h and strings.h in ecpg

От
ocie@paracel.com
Дата:
I am again trying to compile on my (possible non standard) Solaris
platform.  I still have to add in library directories and -lucb in
order to find getrusage, &c.  One thing I have noticed is that the
configure script now checks for string.h vs strings.h, but this
information is not being propagated to the correct makefiles, so that
pgc.l gets the following problem:

gcc -I../../../include -I../../../backend    -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -I../include -DMAJOR_VERSION=1
-DMINOR_VERSION=1-DPATCHLEVEL=0 -DINCLUDE_PATH=\"/home/dolomite/pgsql/include\"   -c pgc.c
pgc.l:8: strings.h: No such file or directory

I fixed this by hand in the ecpg Makefile, but I'm not quite sure how
to get the configure information into the correct Makefile.

Ocie

[HACKERS] string.h and strings.h in ecpg

От
Frank Ridderbusch
Дата:
ocie@paracel.com writes:
 > I am again trying to compile on my (possible non standard) Solaris
 > platform.  I still have to add in library directories and -lucb in
 > order to find getrusage, &c.  One thing I have noticed is that the
 > configure script now checks for string.h vs strings.h, but this
 > information is not being propagated to the correct makefiles, so that
 > pgc.l gets the following problem:
 >
 > gcc -I../../../include -I../../../backend    -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -I../include -DMAJOR_VERSION=1
-DMINOR_VERSION=1-DPATCHLEVEL=0 -DINCLUDE_PATH=\"/home/dolomite/pgsql/include\"   -c pgc.c
 > pgc.l:8: strings.h: No such file or directory

The file pgc.l is missing a "#include "config.h" at the
beginning. Then everything is fine.

--
MfG/Regards
                     Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG

Since I have taken all the Gates out of my computer, it finally works!!

Re: [HACKERS] string.h and strings.h in ecpg

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
Frank Ridderbusch writes:
> The file pgc.l is missing a "#include "config.h" at the
> beginning. Then everything is fine.

Okay, I have added this to my source. It will go into cvs with my next
patch.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20