Обсуждение: Database Design tool

Database Design tool

От
Viacheslav N Tararin
Дата:
Hi.

Can anybody take me reference on Database design tool with PostgreSQL
support.

thanks.

Re: [SQL] Database Design tool

От
Tomasz Myrta
Дата:
Uz.ytkownik Viacheslav N Tararin napisa?:
> Hi.
>
> Can anybody take me reference on Database design tool with PostgreSQL
> support.

pgadmin.postgresql.org

Tomasz Myrta

Re: Database Design tool

От
Diogo Biazus
Дата:
Viacheslav N Tararin wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Can anybody take me reference on Database design tool with PostgreSQL
> support.
>
> thanks.

There's another one very good called Data Architect:

http://www.thekompany.com/products/dataarchitect/

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
diogo@ikono.com.br

Re: [SQL] Database Design tool

От
Kevin Old
Дата:
Dan,

I use Xpg....a Java Postgresql client and it is awesome.

It's at http://www.kazak.ws/xpg/

Kevin

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 10:30, Dan Hrabarchuk wrote:
> gASQL is a gnome-db client that looks like it has a lot of promise. The
> only problem is I've never been able to get the application to run
> properly. I'm using RedHat 8.0 on my desktop. The last official version
> does not install properly. If I grab a CVS copy, I go through dependency
> hell. Has anyone ever actually gotten gASQL to work?
>
> Dan
>
> On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 06:35, Johannes Lochmann wrote:
> > On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 07:45, Viacheslav N Tararin wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > (which list should this go to? I guess it is OT on both...)
> >
> > > Can anybody take me reference on Database design tool with PostgreSQL
> > > support.
> >
> > Dia and dia2sql (or something similar...) Google knows more :-)
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Johannes Lochmann

> >     (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@postgresql.org)

Kevin Old <kold@carolina.rr.com>

Re: [SQL] Database Design tool

От
Dan Hrabarchuk
Дата:
gASQL is a gnome-db client that looks like it has a lot of promise. The
only problem is I've never been able to get the application to run
properly. I'm using RedHat 8.0 on my desktop. The last official version
does not install properly. If I grab a CVS copy, I go through dependency
hell. Has anyone ever actually gotten gASQL to work?

Dan

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 06:35, Johannes Lochmann wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 07:45, Viacheslav N Tararin wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> (which list should this go to? I guess it is OT on both...)
>
> > Can anybody take me reference on Database design tool with PostgreSQL
> > support.
>
> Dia and dia2sql (or something similar...) Google knows more :-)
>
> HTH
>
> Johannes Lochmann

Re: [SQL] Database Design tool

От