Обсуждение: 8.4 pdf manual

8.4 pdf manual

От
Emanuel Calvo Franco
Дата:
Hi all,

If we look at page 1994 of the PDF manual of 8.4, the select of the connectby
function is broken.

SELECT * FROM connectby(’connectby_tree’, ’keyid’, ’parent_keyid’,
’pos’, ’row2’, 0, AS t(keyid text, parent_keyid text, level int,
branch text, pos int);

could be formatted like this:

--
              Emanuel Calvo Franco
      www.emanuelcalvofranco.com.ar

Re: 8.4 pdf manual

Дата:
Emanuel Calvo Franco <postgres.arg@gmail.com> writes:
> If we look at page 1994 of the PDF manual of 8.4, the select of the connectby
> function is broken.

Uh, I don't understand what you think is broken?  The examples all seem
to work for me.

            regards, tom lane

Re: 8.4 pdf manual

От
Emanuel Calvo Franco
Дата:
> Emanuel Calvo Franco <postgres.arg@gmail.com> writes:
>> If we look at page 1994 of the PDF manual of 8.4, the select of the connectby
>> function is broken.
>
> Uh, I don't understand what you think is broken?  The examples all seem
> to work for me.

Sorry for the bad explanation. I'm talking about the 'style' .
If you see at that page, the query is cut in the margin.

--
              Emanuel Calvo Franco
      www.emanuelcalvofranco.com.ar

Re: 8.4 pdf manual

От
Emanuel Calvo Franco
Дата:
2009/7/31 Emanuel Calvo Franco <postgres.arg@gmail.com>:
>> Emanuel Calvo Franco <postgres.arg@gmail.com> writes:
>>> If we look at page 1994 of the PDF manual of 8.4, the select of the connectby
>>> function is broken.
>>
>> Uh, I don't understand what you think is broken?  The examples all seem
>> to work for me.
>

> Sorry for the bad explanation. I'm talking about the 'style' .
> If you see at that page, the query is cut in the margin.

Same on the page 1995. That kind of style bugs.
The query are functional.