Обсуждение: German FAQ update

German FAQ update

От
Ian Barwick
Дата:
The diff is available here:
http://sql-info.de/static/FAQ_german.html.cdiff

(I submitted it a few days ago but the mail evidently didn't make it through
to the list, presumably due to the attachment size).

Ian Barwick

Re: German FAQ update

Дата:
Ian Barwick wrote:

> The diff is available here:
> http://sql-info.de/static/FAQ_german.html.cdiff
>
> (I submitted it a few days ago but the mail evidently didn't make it through
> to the list, presumably due to the attachment size).

I need a context diff, diff -c.  Thanks.

Re: German FAQ update

От
Ian Barwick
Дата:
On Saturday 20 October 2007 17:40, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Ian Barwick wrote:
> > The diff is available here:
> > http://sql-info.de/static/FAQ_german.html.cdiff
> >
> > (I submitted it a few days ago but the mail evidently didn't make it
> > through to the list, presumably due to the attachment size).
>
> I need a context diff, diff -c.  Thanks.

Apologies, brain seems not to have been working. File changed to cdiff,
available at the same URL.

Ian Barwick

Re: German FAQ update

Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Ian Barwick wrote:
> >
> > The diff is available here:
> > http://sql-info.de/static/FAQ_german.html.cdiff
> >
> > (I submitted it a few days ago but the mail evidently didn't make it through
> > to the list, presumably due to the attachment size).
>
> I need a context diff, diff -c.  Thanks.

Thanks, applied.  Web site will show updates soon.