Обсуждение: Commented, loadable databases as examples?

Commented, loadable databases as examples?

От
Rich Morin
Дата:
I would like to see some commented, loadable databases that folks
can set up, play with, break, etc.  They needn't be huge, just big
enough to show off the feature(s) that are being demonstrated.  I
think this would be a good way to make the documentation a bit more
concrete.

-r
--
email: rdm@cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841
http://www.cfcl.com        - Canta Forda Computer Laboratory

Re: Commented, loadable databases as examples?

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 09:57:33PM -0700, Rich Morin wrote:
> I would like to see some commented, loadable databases that folks
> can set up, play with, break, etc.  They needn't be huge, just big
> enough to show off the feature(s) that are being demonstrated.  I
> think this would be a good way to make the documentation a bit more
> concrete.

Are you looking for something other than the Tutorial and the
examples in the source code under src/tutorial?

--
Michael Fuhr