Обсуждение: Beta Docs

Beta Docs

От
"Thomas F. O'Connell"
Дата:
There used to be a link to a built development version of the docs on the old developer site. Anyone know where that has gone?

It's still mentioned at techdocs, but I don't see it in the Beta section of the website.

--

Thomas F. O'Connell

Co-Founder, Information Architect

Sitening, LLC

Strategic Open Source: Open Your i™

http://www.sitening.com/

110 30th Avenue North, Suite 6

Nashville, TN 37203-6320

615-260-0005

Re: Beta Docs

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:

From http://www.postgresql.org/ the link is under Developers -> Testing.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Re: Beta Docs

От
"Thomas F. O'Connell"
Дата:
That's funny. I went straight to Beta Information and completely
bypassed Testing... :)

Thanks!