Обсуждение: FAQ updates

FAQ updates

Дата:
I have added FAQ items for replication and encryption, and added a
mention of /contrib/dblink to the cross database query FAQ items.

Re: FAQ updates

От
Roberto Mello
Дата:
On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 01:00:38AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have added FAQ items for replication and encryption, and added a
> mention of /contrib/dblink to the cross database query FAQ items.

That's great. Thank you.

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +