Обсуждение: pgsql: Further fixes for the buildfarm for pg_audit

pgsql: Further fixes for the buildfarm for pg_audit

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Further fixes for the buildfarm for pg_audit

The database built by the buildfarm is specific to the extension, use
\connect - instead.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c703b1e689010961c6bb7ede1e88c2ae296858b6

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/pg_audit/expected/pg_audit.out |   26 +++++++++++++-------------
contrib/pg_audit/sql/pg_audit.sql      |   26 +++++++++++++-------------

Re: pgsql: Further fixes for the buildfarm for pg_audit

Дата:
> Further fixes for the buildfarm for pg_audit

It still doesn't work.  Have you actually attempted to run the test
in an installation that doesn't have the module preloaded?

            regards, tom lane

Re: pgsql: Further fixes for the buildfarm for pg_audit

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> > Further fixes for the buildfarm for pg_audit
>
> It still doesn't work.  Have you actually attempted to run the test
> in an installation that doesn't have the module preloaded?

Actually, I had fixed it, I just hadn't pushed both halves of the patch
that fixed it, and yes.

Need to think about the superuser issue.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения