Обсуждение: pgsql: Include tablespace options in verbose output of \db

pgsql: Include tablespace options in verbose output of \db

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Include tablespace options in verbose output of \db

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/cae10ca27e5d478353b9b053073e5f2a1cf97659

Modified Files
--------------
src/bin/psql/describe.c |    5 +++++
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)

Re: pgsql: Include tablespace options in verbose output of \db

Дата:
> Include tablespace options in verbose output of \db

Generally we put the description column at the end.  Is there a reason
why this patch is ignoring that convention?

            regards, tom lane

Re: pgsql: Include tablespace options in verbose output of \db

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 9:10 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Include tablespace options in verbose output of \db

Generally we put the description column at the end.  Is there a reason
why this patch is ignoring that convention?

None other than that I wasn't aware of that convention. Will fix.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/