Обсуждение: pgsql: In ecpglib restore LC_NUMERIC in case of an error.

pgsql: In ecpglib restore LC_NUMERIC in case of an error.

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
In ecpglib restore LC_NUMERIC in case of an error.

Branch
------
REL9_1_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5ad0e899f08136a00f56bf224a6b9729b2f4c69f

Modified Files
--------------
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/execute.c |    9 ++++++++-

Re: pgsql: In ecpglib restore LC_NUMERIC in case of an error.

От
Andrew Dunstan

On 09/01/2011 09:46 AM, Michael Meskes wrote:
> In ecpglib restore LC_NUMERIC in case of an error.
>
> Branch
> ------
> REL9_1_STABLE
>
> Details
> -------
> http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5ad0e899f08136a00f56bf224a6b9729b2f4c69f

This commit and all the others in the family except the one for 8.3 that
was broken by omitting the opening brace altogether, use non-Postgres
style brace indentation.

Since we don't use pgindent on the back branches surely that should be
avoided.

cheers

andrew

Re: pgsql: In ecpglib restore LC_NUMERIC in case of an error.

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 06:07:09PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> This commit and all the others in the family except the one for 8.3
> that was broken by omitting the opening brace altogether, use
> non-Postgres style brace indentation.

Argh, too many different styles in different projects. :-)

> Since we don't use pgindent on the back branches surely that should
> be avoided.

Fixed.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com