Обсуждение: pgsql-server/src/backend/access/transam xlog.c

pgsql-server/src/backend/access/transam xlog.c

От
momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@svr1.postgresql.org    04/03/22 00:16:57

Modified files:
    src/backend/access/transam: xlog.c

Log message:
    Increase xlog str_time() static string variable, per Korean User's Group.

Re: pgsql-server/src/backend/access/transam xlog.c

Tom Lane wrote:
> momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian) writes:
> >     Increase xlog str_time() static string variable, per Korean User's Group.
>
> There were some other places where we were calling strftime with random
> choices of output buffer size and/or display format.  I've neatened
> things up a little.

Thanks.  I didn't know there were more.

Re: pgsql-server/src/backend/access/transam xlog.c

Дата:
momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian) writes:
>     Increase xlog str_time() static string variable, per Korean User's Group.

There were some other places where we were calling strftime with random
choices of output buffer size and/or display format.  I've neatened
things up a little.

            regards, tom lane