Обсуждение: pgsql-server/ oc/src/Makefile oc/src/sgml/Make ...

pgsql-server/ oc/src/Makefile oc/src/sgml/Make ...

От
petere@postgresql.org (Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL)
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    petere@postgresql.org    03/03/25 11:15:44

Modified files:
    doc/src        : Makefile
    doc/src/sgml   : Makefile advanced.sgml arch-dev.sgml
                     catalogs.sgml charset.sgml ddl.sgml dfunc.sgml
                     dml.sgml ecpg.sgml extend.sgml filelist.sgml
                     func.sgml indices.sgml installation.sgml
                     jdbc.sgml legal.sgml libpq.sgml
                     maintenance.sgml manage-ag.sgml monitoring.sgml
                     mvcc.sgml notation.sgml perform.sgml
                     plpgsql.sgml postgres.sgml query.sgml
                     reference.sgml runtime.sgml
                     standalone-install.sgml start.sgml
                     stylesheet.dsl syntax.sgml trigger.sgml
                     typeconv.sgml user-manag.sgml xaggr.sgml
                     xfunc.sgml
    doc/src/sgml/ref: alter_database.sgml alter_table.sgml
                      alter_user.sgml analyze.sgml begin.sgml
                      checkpoint.sgml cluster.sgml
                      create_aggregate.sgml create_cast.sgml
                      create_conversion.sgml create_database.sgml
                      create_domain.sgml create_function.sgml
                      create_group.sgml create_language.sgml
                      create_opclass.sgml create_operator.sgml
                      create_sequence.sgml create_table.sgml
                      create_trigger.sgml create_type.sgml
                      create_user.sgml drop_aggregate.sgml
                      ecpg-ref.sgml explain.sgml initdb.sgml
                      initlocation.sgml insert.sgml load.sgml
                      pg_config-ref.sgml pg_ctl-ref.sgml
                      pg_dump.sgml pg_restore.sgml pgtclsh.sgml
                      pgtksh.sgml postgres-ref.sgml postmaster.sgml
                      psql-ref.sgml reindex.sgml reset.sgml
                      select.sgml set.sgml set_transaction.sgml
                      show.sgml vacuum.sgml
    src/backend/port: sysv_sema.c sysv_shmem.c
    src/bin/initdb : initdb.sh
Removed files:
    doc/src/sgml   : admin.sgml developer.sgml entities.sgml
                     func-ref.sgml programmer.sgml tutorial.sgml
                     user.sgml

Log message:
    Merge documentation into one book.  (Build with "make html".)  Replace
    vague cross-references with real links.

Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/Makefile oc/src/sgml/Make ...

От
Alvaro Herrera