Обсуждение: pgsql-server/src/backend po/cs.po po/de.po po/ ...

pgsql-server/src/backend po/cs.po po/de.po po/ ...

От
momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/11/19 12:21:40

Modified files:
    src/backend/po : cs.po de.po es.po hu.po ru.po sv.po zh_CN.po
    src/backend/tcop: postgres.c

Log message:
    Most of the code follows the American spelling of the word, which is
    "canceled", so I changed the one remaining usage of the British
    spelling ("cancelled") over to the former, and updated the translation
    files appropriately.

    Neil Conway

Re: pgsql-server/src/backend po/cs.po po/de.po po/ ...

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
> Modified files:
>     src/backend/po : cs.po de.po es.po hu.po ru.po sv.po zh_CN.po
>     src/backend/tcop: postgres.c
>
> Log message:
>     Most of the code follows the American spelling of the word, which is
>     "canceled", so I changed the one remaining usage of the British
>     spelling ("cancelled") over to the former, and updated the translation
>     files appropriately.

Hehehe - maybe we should start a UK/AU english .po file :)

Chris

Re: pgsql-server/src/backend po/cs.po po/de.po po/ ...

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Christopher Kings-Lynne writes:

> Hehehe - maybe we should start a UK/AU english .po file :)

You definitely could.  PostgreSQL wouldn't be the first to have one.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net