Обсуждение: Re: pgsql/ oc/FAQ_SCO oc/Makefile oc/src/Makefile ...

Re: pgsql/ oc/FAQ_SCO oc/Makefile oc/src/Makefile ...

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Hi Marc,
Who committed the following changes ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:

> CVSROOT:        /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql
> Changes by:     scrappy@hub.org 01/08/29 15:14:40
>
> Modified files:
>         doc            : FAQ_SCO Makefile
>         doc/src        : Makefile
>         doc/src/sgml   : Makefile
>         src            : Makefile.global.in
>         src/backend/storage/lmgr: lock.c
>         src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc1: DatabaseMetaData.java
>         src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2: DatabaseMetaData.java
>         src/makefiles  : Makefile.aix Makefile.beos Makefile.bsdi
>                          Makefile.darwin Makefile.dgux Makefile.freebsd
>                          Makefile.hpux Makefile.irix5 Makefile.linux
>                          Makefile.netbsd Makefile.openbsd Makefile.osf
>                          Makefile.qnx4 Makefile.sco Makefile.solaris
>                          Makefile.sunos4 Makefile.svr4 Makefile.ultrix4
>                          Makefile.univel Makefile.unixware Makefile.win
>
> Log message:
>         Install the SQL command man pages into a section appropriate for each
>         system.  Some systems did not understand the 'l' section, and in general
>         it wasn't entirely appropriate.
>
>         On SCO OpenServer, the man pages won't be installed at all until someone
>         figures out their man system.

> http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

Re: pgsql/ oc/FAQ_SCO oc/Makefile oc/src/Makefile ...

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Hiroshi Inoue writes:

> Hi Marc,
> Who committed the following changes ?

That was me.

> regards,
> Hiroshi Inoue
>
> "Marc G. Fournier" wrote:
> >
> > CVSROOT:        /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
> > Module name:    pgsql
> > Changes by:     scrappy@hub.org 01/08/29 15:14:40
> >
> > Modified files:
> >         doc            : FAQ_SCO Makefile
> >         doc/src        : Makefile
> >         doc/src/sgml   : Makefile
> >         src            : Makefile.global.in
> >         src/backend/storage/lmgr: lock.c
> >         src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc1: DatabaseMetaData.java
> >         src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2: DatabaseMetaData.java
> >         src/makefiles  : Makefile.aix Makefile.beos Makefile.bsdi
> >                          Makefile.darwin Makefile.dgux Makefile.freebsd
> >                          Makefile.hpux Makefile.irix5 Makefile.linux
> >                          Makefile.netbsd Makefile.openbsd Makefile.osf
> >                          Makefile.qnx4 Makefile.sco Makefile.solaris
> >                          Makefile.sunos4 Makefile.svr4 Makefile.ultrix4
> >                          Makefile.univel Makefile.unixware Makefile.win
> >
> > Log message:
> >         Install the SQL command man pages into a section appropriate for each
> >         system.  Some systems did not understand the 'l' section, and in general
> >         it wasn't entirely appropriate.
> >
> >         On SCO OpenServer, the man pages won't be installed at all until someone
> >         figures out their man system.

> > http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

Re: pgsql/ oc/FAQ_SCO oc/Makefile oc/src/Makefile ...

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Hiroshi Inoue writes:
>
> > Hi Marc,
> > Who committed the following changes ?
>
> That was me.

Oops sorry.
I was asking Marc that is it intended we couldn't know
who committed the change.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Re: pgsql/ oc/FAQ_SCO oc/Makefile oc/src/Makefile ...

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Hiroshi Inoue writes:

> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >
> > Hiroshi Inoue writes:
> >
> > > Hi Marc,
> > > Who committed the following changes ?
> >
> > That was me.
>
> Oops sorry.
> I was asking Marc that is it intended we couldn't know
> who committed the change.

I think something was messed up during the move to the new server.

Re: pgsql/ oc/FAQ_SCO oc/Makefile oc/src/Makefile ...

Дата:
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> I was asking Marc that is it intended we couldn't know
> who committed the change.

It's not intended, but Marc hasn't yet figured out what is
misconfigured about the new CVS server.

Hope he gets it straight soon ...

            regards, tom lane