Обсуждение: pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2 ...

pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2 ...

От
Bruce Momjian - CVS
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/08/22 09:20:06

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2: ResultSet.java

Log message:
    Attached is a simple one line patch for the problem reported in the
    following email.

    > > The problem:  When I call getBigDecimal() on a ResultSet, it
    > > sometimes throws an exception:
    > >
    > >   Bad BigDecimal 174.50
    > >     at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getBigDecimal(ResultSet.java:373)
    > >     at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getBigDecimal(ResultSet.java:984)
    > >     ...blah blah blah...
    > >   org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Bad BigDecimal 174.50

    Barry Lind

Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2 ...

Дата:
> Bruce Momjian - CVS writes:
>
> > Log message:
> >     Here's a resend of the patch.gz.  I gunzip'ed it fine here
> >     so it may be a transit problem.  Also removed the 'txt' suffix
> >     in case that was confusing some transport layer trying to be
> >     too inteligent for our own good.
> >
> >     This may have been because the Array.java class from the
> >     previous patch didn't seem to have made it into the snapshot
> >     build for some reason.  This patch should at least fix that issue.
>
> First prize for Clearest Log Message of the Month

I was as unsure of its content as it sounds.  I was his third attempt at
repatching something for Java arrays.