Обсуждение: BUG #6720: Its often disconnecting

BUG #6720: Its often disconnecting

От
balaji03@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      6720
Logged by:          balaji
Email address:      balaji03@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Windows Xp

 Am using version 1.14.1 it often disconnecting with some error report and
no proper message why its disconnecting.checked the  reports but couldnot
able to retrieve it and is there any fix i can do it..Error is PGADMIN 111
has encountered a problem and need to close.we are sorry for the
inconvenience.Please advise me.

Re: BUG #6720: Its often disconnecting

От
Craig Ringer