Обсуждение: BUG #6159: Can't create unlogged table

BUG #6159: Can't create unlogged table

От
"Alex"
Дата:

Bug reference:      6159
Logged by:          Alex
Email address:      perepelica.alex@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1beta3
Operating system:   linux x86_64 archlinux
Details:

Execute from pgadmin

create unlogged table public.test (
id serial primary key,
some_text text
);

And get such error

ERROR:  only temporary relations may be created in temporary schemas

Re: BUG #6159: Can't create unlogged table

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 14:19 +0000, Alex wrote:
> create unlogged table public.test (
> id serial primary key,
> some_text text
> );
>
> And get such error
>
> ERROR:  only temporary relations may be created in temporary schemas

IIRC it was fixed in post-beta3. Robert?
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: BUG #6159: Can't create unlogged table

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
2011/8/11 Devrim G=DCND=DCZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 14:19 +0000, Alex wrote:
>> create unlogged table public.test (
>> id serial primary key,
>> some_text text
>> );
>>
>> And get such error
>>
>> ERROR: =A0only temporary relations may be created in temporary schemas
>
> IIRC it was fixed in post-beta3. Robert?

Yeah, sorry about that.  I really booted that one, but it was fixed
July 21st on REL9_1_STABLE.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company