Обсуждение: BUG #5787: Privileges to start system services

BUG #5787: Privileges to start system services

От
"Amrani"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5787
Logged by:          Amrani
Email address:      sadavir@hotmail.fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.3
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

Hello,

Sorry, my English is not good.
I am administrator of my computer, Windows XP
I download poker tracker 3 and I can not install PostgreSQL 8.3
I have the error message :
Service 'PostgreSQL' Database Server 8.3 [pgsql-8.3] failed to start. Verify
that you have privileges to start system services. ( Retry or Cancel)

Thank you for your help

Amrani

Re: BUG #5787: Privileges to start system services

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
"Amrani" <sadavir@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> I download poker tracker 3 and I can not install PostgreSQL 8.3
> I have the error message :
> Service 'PostgreSQL' Database Server 8.3 [pgsql-8.3] failed to
> start. Verify that you have privileges to start system services.

This sounds like it is most likely a problem with the poker tracker
installation software, so you will probably get a better and faster
resolution by contacting them.  It's quite likely that nobody who
tracks this list will have seen the problem installation code.

-Kevin