Обсуждение: BUG #5373: Crash at the first time system bootup

BUG #5373: Crash at the first time system bootup

От
"Bhavin"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5373
Logged by:          Bhavin
Email address:      rahul_bhavin3@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: postgresSQL 8.4
Operating system:   windows xp
Details:

Hello,

My postgreSQL 8.4 crashes everytime at the first bootup of my system. It
works fine after first system bootup.

What could be the possible reason?

Thanks

Re: BUG #5373: Crash at the first time system bootup

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
"Bhavin" <rahul_bhavin3@yahoo.com> wrote:

> PostgreSQL version: postgresSQL 8.4
> Operating system:   windows xp

> My postgreSQL 8.4 crashes everytime at the first bootup of my
> system. It works fine after first system bootup.
>
> What could be the possible reason?

What messages are logged?

As a guess, in the absence of any detail to suggest otherwise, is
that the service isn't defined with a needed dependency.

-Kevin