Обсуждение: BUG #3803: Error while sending request to database

BUG #3803: Error while sending request to database

От
"srinath"
Дата:

Bug reference:      3803
Logged by:          srinath
Email address:      srinath.narra@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: PostgreSQL 8.1
Operating system:   Linux
Details:

hi,

      when i connecting my postgresql which giving
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: conversion between UNICODE and
MULE_INTERNAL is not supported.please send solution about this problem.

                   Thanks in Advance

 Srinath

Re: BUG #3803: Error while sending request to database

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 12:34:55PM +0000, srinath wrote:
>       when i connecting my postgresql which giving
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: conversion between UNICODE and
> MULE_INTERNAL is not supported.please send solution about this problem.

Sounds like you have your application using MULE_INTERNAL encoding.  Don't
do that.