Обсуждение: BUG #3267: Relfilenode

BUG #3267: Relfilenode

От
"Shyam Sunder Rai"
Дата:

Bug reference:      3267
Logged by:          Shyam Sunder Rai
Email address:      ssrai@ismartpanache.com
PostgreSQL version: GreenplumDB
Operating system:   CentOS
Details:

I am using our database that is based  on Postgres 8.1.6. and it even
supports clustering on linux machines. I am curious to know the relation
between "relfilenode" and Query Executor.

Re: BUG #3267: Relfilenode

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
Shyam Sunder Rai wrote:
> I am using our database that is based  on Postgres 8.1.6. and it even
> supports clustering on linux machines. I am curious to know the relation
> between "relfilenode" and Query Executor.

This mailing list and form is for PostgreSQL bug reports only. Please
address any questions you have on the commercial variants of PostgreSQL
directly to the vendor.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas

Re: BUG #3267: Relfilenode

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
if you are using greenplumDB you should ask the greenplum support for
help ...

> Operating system:   CentOS
> Details:
>
> I am using our database that is based  on Postgres 8.1.6. and it even
> supports clustering on linux machines. I am curious to know the relation
> between "relfilenode" and Query Executor.

I don't understand what you are asking here  - what kind of "clustering"
are you talking about ?

Stefan