Обсуждение: log xid with duration

log xid with duration

От
"Ed L."
Дата:
Not sure if this is a bug or by design in 8.1.2.  Using the
following:

log_connections = on
log_disconnections = on
log_duration = on
log_statement = 'all'
log_line_prefix = '%m [%p] %u %r %d %x '

...the transaction is not printed with the duration (it prints 0
instead).

Ed

Re: log xid with duration

Дата:
"Ed L." <pgsql@bluepolka.net> writes:
> ...the transaction is not printed with the duration (it prints 0
> instead).

It's already out of the transaction by the time it prints the duration,
if you're talking about a command that's not within an explicit BEGIN
block.  I think this is correct --- to do otherwise, we'd not be
counting the transaction commit as part of the command duration, which
would surely be quite misleading.

            regards, tom lane