Обсуждение: BUG #2332: commands ignored until end of transaction block

BUG #2332: commands ignored until end of transaction block

От
"Vinod Bapure"
Дата:

Bug reference:      2332
Logged by:          Vinod Bapure
Email address:      bapure123@rediffmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.2
Operating system:   Red Hat Linux 8.0
Details:

Hi,

 I am using psqlODBC driver to connect postgres 8.1.2 database. As I run my
application to query few rows from the database I am getting following error
at database end

ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block

Please let me know if it is due to driver or wrong query from my
application.

My application is running on host which has following configuration

Dual Xeon Processor 2.4 Ghz
2.0 GB RAM
40 GB HDD
Operating System: RHEL 4.0 ES
ODBC Driver: psqlODBC

Postgres (8.1.2) is runnging on host with following configuration

Pentium4@3.0ghz
512mb Ram
40gb

Operating System: Red Hat Linux 8.0

Re: BUG #2332: commands ignored until end of transaction block

От
"William ZHANG"
Дата:
There must be some error caused by the SQL statements sent by the
application or driver.
You can log the SQL statements by setting log_statement to true in
postgres.conf.

Regards,
William ZHANG