Обсуждение: incorrect collation order in at least some non-C locales

incorrect collation order in at least some non-C locales

От
Martin Pitt
Дата:
Hi PostgreSQL developers!

I recently got the email below and confirmed that I get the same
broken collation order in de_DE.UTF-8 as the original reporter (who
probably uses pt_PT.something). It works fine in C, though.

System: Debian unstable, according to the reporter the bug does not
happen under Windows.

Any idea?

Thank you!

Martin