Обсуждение: Cache lookup failed !!!

Cache lookup failed !!!

От
"Sivaraman K.G"
Дата:
Hi all,

I have the following problem in my testbed :

PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:  Solaris 8.0

I am running PostgreSQL ver. 8.0 with table space setup'ed for
CTBLISTDB.

\d command used to give the existing relations in the database.
But now it is saying :
ERROR : Cache lookup failed for relation 17233.
I could not able to proceed further. Any help ??

$ psql CTBLISTDB

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

CTBLISTDB=# \d
ERROR : Cache lookup failed for relation 17233

Thanks
Siva

Re: Cache lookup failed !!!

Дата:
"Sivaraman K.G" <Ganapathy.Sivaraman@alcatel.com> writes:
> \d command used to give the existing relations in the database.
> But now it is saying :
> ERROR : Cache lookup failed for relation 17233.

Not a lot of information to go on here.  What do you get from

select * from pg_class where oid = 17233;

Can you do other operations besides \d?

            regards, tom lane