Обсуждение: BUG #1149: server includes not installed by default

BUG #1149: server includes not installed by default

От
"PostgreSQL Bugs List"
Дата:

Bug reference:      1149
Logged by:          Fabien COELHO

Email address:      coelho@cri.ensmp.fr

PostgreSQL version: 7.5 Dev

Operating system:   Linux Debian

Details:

It seems that server include files are not installed
by default. This is quite annoying when one is trying
to develop modules that would need these headers
in order to compile...

Apache modules for instance do not require to have
the full sources to compile. All necessary includes
are installed and the apxs script contains all necessary settings (compiler,
linker...).

repeat:

sh> pg_config --includedir-server
/usr/local/pg750a/include/postgresql/server

sh> ls /usr/local/pg750a/include/postgresql/server
ls: /usr/local/pg750a/include/postgresql/server: No
such file or directory

I looked into the installed directories and could not
find the includes elsewhere.

Re: BUG #1149: server includes not installed by default

От
Peter Eisentraut