Обсуждение: Slow Query

Slow Query

От
"systems"
Дата:
When I ran a query using postgres 7.3.2 it took over 2 hours to run.
I upgraded to version 7.3.4 and the same query takes 5 minutes.
This was with absolutely no changes to indexes or any of the queries.

I used the default install, and didn't tweak any settings in postgresql.conf

Kernel version: Solaris 5.9 Generic 112233-06 March 2003
kernel architecture: sun4u
Application architecture: sparc
Memory: 256Mb
compiler: gcc version 3.1

regards,
Ross George.

Re: Slow Query

Дата:
"systems" <systems@platform.net.au> writes:
> When I ran a query using postgres 7.3.2 it took over 2 hours to run.
> I upgraded to version 7.3.4 and the same query takes 5 minutes.

And you are filing this as a bug because ... ?

            regards, tom lane