Обсуждение: 7.3 pg_atoi action

7.3 pg_atoi action

От
mlane@venux.net
Дата:
PG Development Team,

I would first like to commend all of you on the fantastic service you
provide the general public.

My first and only complaint is the recent modification to the action
pg_atoi( ) takes on empty

string sets.  (7.3 modification).

If possible, could we rollback this change on 7.4 with maybe a compilation
option?

Thank you,

Mark Lane

Re: 7.3 pg_atoi action

Дата:
mlane@venux.net writes:
> My first and only complaint is the recent modification to the action
> pg_atoi( ) takes on empty string sets.  (7.3 modification).
> If possible, could we rollback this change on 7.4 with maybe a compilation
> option?

Now that we've bitten the bullet of making it do what it should have
done all along, we're quite unlikely to reverse course.

            regards, tom lane