Обсуждение: Bug #804: plpgsql not work on solaris

Bug #804: plpgsql not work on solaris

От
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Дата:
Claudio Mannucci (claman64@tin.it) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
plpgsql not work on solaris

Long Description
I try to create language plpgsql for db "template1" on solaris 9 but don't work.
It's seems that all other work, but i' don't sure.
Below i write the response of shell (bash).

Sample Code
bash-2.05$ createlang plpgsql template1
ERROR:  Load of file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so failed: ld.so.1: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: errore
fatale:libgcc_s.so.1:impossibile aprire: File o directory non trovati
createlang: language installation failed
bash-2.05$

No file was uploaded with this report

Re: Bug #804: plpgsql not work on solaris

> ERROR:  Load of file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so failed: ld.so.1: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: errore
fatale:libgcc_s.so.1:impossibile aprire: File o directory non trovati
> createlang: language installation failed

I think you need to adjust LD_LIBRARY_PATH (in the postmaster's
environment) so that it includes whatever directory contains
libgcc_s.so.1.  (/usr/local/lib is a likely place for it, but you'll
have to look.)

            regards, tom lane

Re: Bug #804: plpgsql not work on solaris

От
Bhuvan A
Дата:
> Long Description
> I try to create language plpgsql for db "template1" on solaris 9 but don't work.
> It's seems that all other work, but i' don't sure.
> Below i write the response of shell (bash).
>
> Sample Code
> bash-2.05$ createlang plpgsql template1
> ERROR:  Load of file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so failed: ld.so.1: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: errore
fatale:libgcc_s.so.1:impossibile aprire: File o directory non trovati
> createlang: language installation failed

I suppose, the language interpreter is not in that directory. Try
$ locate plpgsql.so
/usr/lib/pgsql/plpgsql.ro
$ createlang -L /usr/lib/pgsql/ -d template1 'plpgsql'

regards,
bhuvaneswaran