Обсуждение: 7.3 Doc Bug in plpython

7.3 Doc Bug in plpython

От
elein (by way of elein
Дата:
The valid return value should be MODIFY instead of MODIFIED.
The error message said so :-)

In 25.3. Using PL/Python

    If the trigger "when" is BEFORE, you may return None or "OK"
    from the Python function to indicate the tuple is unmodified, "SKIP"
    to abort the event, or "MODIFIED" to indicate you've modified the tuple.

should read
    If the trigger "when" is BEFORE, you may return None or "OK"
    from the Python function to indicate the tuple is unmodified, "SKIP"
    to abort the event, or "MODIFY" to indicate you've modified the tuple.

elein@norcov.com

Re: 7.3 Doc Bug in plpython

Дата:
Patch applied.  Thanks.