Обсуждение: OSCON talks

OSCON talks

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
All,

OSCON will be in San Jose this year.  I'd like to make sure we still get
the usual array of 3-5 PostgreSQL talks into the schedule ... who plans
to submit what?

--Josh

Re: OSCON talks

Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> OSCON will be in San Jose this year.  I'd like to make sure we still get
> the usual array of 3-5 PostgreSQL talks into the schedule ... who plans
> to submit what?

I was going to submit some talks but they aren't pg-related.  If you
think I should submit a pg talk, let me know, and hopefully suggest a
topic.

Re: OSCON talks

От
"Gavin M. Roy"
Дата:
I had contemplated a scaling PgSQL talk.