Обсуждение: How long to produce new CDs?

How long to produce new CDs?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

Hey, I'm back from Japan (more about that later) and am seeing two major
conferences for early April (LWE Sydney and Boston).  How long would it take
us to produce a new CD-ROM image of the LivePG with 8.1.3 on it?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: How long to produce new CDs?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Hey, I'm back from Japan (more about that later) and am seeing two major
> conferences for early April (LWE Sydney and Boston).  How long would it take
> us to produce a new CD-ROM image of the LivePG with 8.1.3 on it?

We need a week to 10 days to burn and deliver so we better get on it.

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: How long to produce new CDs?

Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Hey, I'm back from Japan (more about that later) and am seeing two major
> conferences for early April (LWE Sydney and Boston).  How long would it take
> us to produce a new CD-ROM image of the LivePG with 8.1.3 on it?

And reading this, I thought you were going to ask "How long would it
take for me to attend both confernces?"

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

Re: How long to produce new CDs?

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:19:04 -0800
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

Hello,

> Hey, I'm back from Japan (more about that later) and am seeing two major
> conferences for early April (LWE Sydney and Boston).  How long would it take
> us to produce a new CD-ROM image of the LivePG with 8.1.3 on it?

seeing this thread, is it possible to get some of the new CD-ROMs
to spread them in germany? We founded a usergroup here and have some
events in the next month.

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum