Обсуждение: PostgreSQL articles

PostgreSQL articles

От
Tom Copeland
Дата:
[Note to self - travel back in time to merge this and previous email]

Also, DatabaseJournal is apparently not getting a lot of article
submissions for PostgreSQL, and they'd welcome a couple.  So if you're
interested in spreading the good word and padding your resume, pls email
me and I'll put you in touch with the editor I've been working with for
getting stuff published.

Yours,

Tom

Re: PostgreSQL articles

От
"Keith C. Perry"
Дата:
Quoting Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com>:

> [Note to self - travel back in time to merge this and previous email]
>
> Also, DatabaseJournal is apparently not getting a lot of article
> submissions for PostgreSQL, and they'd welcome a couple.  So if you're
> interested in spreading the good word and padding your resume, pls email
> me and I'll put you in touch with the editor I've been working with for
> getting stuff published.
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom

Is there anything in particular they are looking for?  I know it sounds like a
wierd question but it there is "theme" for a particular month that might help
people determine (including myself) if they have something to contribute.

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

____________________________________
This email account is being host by:
VCSN, Inc : http://vcsn.com

Re: PostgreSQL articles

От
Tom Copeland
Дата:
On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 15:19, Keith C. Perry wrote:
> Is there anything in particular they are looking for?  I know it sounds like a
> wierd question but it there is "theme" for a particular month that might help
> people determine (including myself) if they have something to contribute.

Not to my knowledge.... they seem to publish all sorts of things -
everything from basic SQL (i.e., how to use CASE) to Oracle clustering
explanations to generating documentation from MS Access.

Yours,

tom