Обсуждение: Enhancement - code completion when typing set search_path

Enhancement - code completion when typing set search_path

От
"Campbell, Lance"

I use postgres 8.1.X.

Is there a way to add code completion when entering:

set search_path = xyz

I love the code completion for SQL.  It would be really nice to have it for the "set search_path".  We use a lot of schemas.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect/DBA
Web Services at Public Affairs
217-333-0382

Re: Enhancement - code completion when typing set search_path

От
Andreas Wenk
Дата:
Campbell, Lance schrieb:
> I use postgres 8.1.X.
>
> Is there a way to add code completion when entering:
>
> set search_path = xyz
>
> I love the code completion for SQL.  It would be really nice to have it
> for the "set search_path".

me too ;-)

you should send this request to the hackers list ... maybe it will be integrated in future
versions ...

pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org

Cheers

Andy

8.4 contrib binaries

От
Michael Gould
Дата:
It appears that with version 8.4 the contrib binaries are no longer
available.  I need the UUID library so that I can call functions to generate
a UUID.  I need these for the Windows environment.  Is there any reason why
the contrib modules for the most part have been left out of the installs by
Enterprise DB?

Best Regards
--
Michael Gould, Managing Partner