Обсуждение: Help with determining a database's size

Help with determining a database's size

От
Robin Reid
Дата:
I've several references to using the du command to determine
a database's size, but can someone point me to the doc which
tells me which numbered directory corresponds to which db?

Re: Help with determining a database's size

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 18:16, Robin Reid wrote:
> I've several references to using the du command to determine
> a database's size, but can someone point me to the doc which
> tells me which numbered directory corresponds to which db?

Check out the oid2name and dbsize modules in contrib.

Robert Treat