Обсуждение: Pgadmin 1.14.0 beta3 - Current Log

Pgadmin 1.14.0 beta3 - Current Log

От
"Colin Wright"
Дата:
Hi,
I've been using 1.14.0 Beta 3, and noticed a minor issue with the Server Status window.

For some reason the logfile pane seems to default to the earliest logfile available on the system, not the "Current
Log"as shown on the drop-down.
Selecting any other log file on the drop-down displays the correct log, but selecting "Current Log" again reverts back
toshowing the oldest log.

It's a minor issue but would save a few extra clicks if it was fixed.

I'm using Pgadmin with Postgres 9.0, both on Windows.

Thanks
Colin

Re: Pgadmin 1.14.0 beta3 - Current Log

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 13:42 +0100, Colin Wright wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been using 1.14.0 Beta 3, and noticed a minor issue with the Server Status window.
>
> For some reason the logfile pane seems to default to the earliest logfile available on the system, not the "Current
Log"as shown on the drop-down.

> Selecting any other log file on the drop-down displays the correct log, but selecting "Current Log" again reverts
backto showing the oldest log.

> It's a minor issue but would save a few extra clicks if it was fixed.

I would call that a bug, and not a minor issue. Anyways, thanks for
telling us. The "minor issue" is now fixed. Should be available with
beta 4.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com