Обсуждение: how to set tab size on sql editor

how to set tab size on sql editor

От
jak
Дата:
How do I set tab size on sql editor? The default size seems is 8 which take
too much width on a line.

Re: how to set tab size on sql editor

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 18/12/2010 03:06, jak a écrit :

> How do I set tab size on sql editor? The default size seems is 8 which take
> too much width on a line.

Right now, this is not possible. But this would be an interesting
feature for the query tool.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

Re: how to set tab size on sql editor

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 18/12/2010 02:06, jak wrote:

> How do I set tab size on sql editor? The default size seems is 8 which take
> too much width on a line.

File -> Options -> Query tool tab -> Indent characters.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: how to set tab size on sql editor

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 18/12/2010 11:58, Raymond O'Donnell a écrit :
> On 18/12/2010 02:06, jak wrote:
>>
>> How do I set tab size on sql editor? The default size seems is 8 which
>> take
>> too much width on a line.
>
> File -> Options -> Query tool tab -> Indent characters.

Oops, forgot about this one. Thanks Raymond.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

Re: how to set tab size on sql editor

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 18/12/2010 11:40, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Le 18/12/2010 11:58, Raymond O'Donnell a écrit :
>> On 18/12/2010 02:06, jak wrote:
>>>
>>> How do I set tab size on sql editor? The default size seems is 8 which
>>> take
>>> too much width on a line.
>>
>> File ->  Options ->  Query tool tab ->  Indent characters.
>>

> Oops, forgot about this one. Thanks Raymond.

:-)

I seem to remember that I suggested this feature in the first place,
some years ago, hence my remembering it.

Ray.